Negotiated Agreements, Mediation, Collaborative Law and Arbitration are not just for divorce.

These methods of resolving disputes can be used to resolve almost any dispute.  If you are involved in a dispute with a family member or loved one, one of these alternatives to traditional litigation may be the answer you need.

Alternatives to traditional litigation can be used to resolve all of the following:

  • Custody and visitation disputes between unmarried parents
  • Grandparent relative custody or visitation
  • Custody or visitation with a relative or friend
  • Modification of a prior custody and visitation order
  • Modification of child support and alimony
  • Separation of unmarried couples
  • Separation of same-sex couples
If you think one of the methods described on this website can help you and your family resolve your disputes, please contact us today by phone at (864) 582-0270 or by using the contact form on the “Get Started Today” page.