Divorce Mediation IS:
- One or more meetings between you, your spouse and a mediator.
- To discuss decisions related to your separation and divorce.
- For the purpose of discussing possible solutions and reaching an agreement.
Divorce Mediation IS NOT:
- A yelling match or gripe session
- A time to place blame or get revenge
- A time for the mediator or your spouse to tell you what to do
Divorce Mediation is different from Court because:
- It is quicker
- It takes less time
- It is less expensive
- You have more control
- The results are customized to fit you and your family
- You can walk away as friends (or at least on speaking terms)
If you think Divorce Mediation may be the way you want to handle your separation and divorce, take a look at the information on this site.
When you are ready, you can use the contact form located at Get Started Today to begin your Divorce Mediation.